Global Privacy Practices
Machi-Systems provides the same high standard of privacy protection—as described in Machi-Systems’ Privacy and Data Handling Policies—to all our users and customers worldwide, regardless of their country of origin. Machi-Systems is proud of the level of notice, choice, accountability, security, data integrity, access, and recourse we provide.
Our Privacy Frameworks are based on principles, and Machi-Systems adheres to them in the following ways:
- We let you know when we’re collecting your personal information.
- In our Data Handling Policy, we let you know what purposes we have to collect and use your information, whom we share that information with and under what restrictions, and what access you have to your data.
- We let you choose what happens to your data. Before we use your data for a purpose other than the one for which you gave it to us, we will let you know and get your permission.
- We will provide you with reasonable mechanisms to make your choices.
Accountability for Onward Transfer
- If needed, we share only the amount of data with our third-party vendors as is necessary to complete their transaction.
- For payments, all information is handled by our payment processors.
- Under no circumstances do we sell your data to third parties, nor do our payment processors share their information with us other than for the verification of payments.
- We will protect your personal information with all reasonable and appropriate security measures.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
- We only collect your data for the purposes relevant to providing our services to you.
- We collect as little information about you as we can, unless you choose to give us more.
- You are always able to access the data we have about you in your Machi-Systems user profile. You may access, update, alter, or delete your information there.
Recourse, Enforcement, and Liability
- If you have questions about our privacy practices, you can reach us with our ticketing system or our community Discord server, and we will respond as soon as possible.
- We will conduct regular audits of our relevant privacy practices to verify compliance with our promises.
- We require our employees to respect our privacy promises, and violation of our privacy policies is subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
We hope you’ve found this doc useful. Is anything missing? If so, email us at email@example.com and we’ll get it sorted for you.
Questions? Send us a note and we’ll get right back to you.