Despite everyone’s best efforts and audits, security incidents are an inevitable part of the business. Your security is important to us, and we are fully committed to its security and that of our clients. We continue to maintain a culture of transparency and truthfulness, which also extends to our approach to reporting security incidents. Machi-Systems will take the following actions:
Close all connections to Machi-Systems servers, WHMCS, WP, Machi-Systems Hub, or any other accessible place to resolve the incident rapidly. As soon as any Incidents are reported or discovered by us, we will publish this on our communication channels as soon as possible, including our website, Twitter page, community Discord server, and the Incident response page. We will also start emailing the clients affected, but it might take some time for all emails to be dispatched.
In case you’re experiencing issues with your services, please check the status page at status.machi-systems.com. It’s most likely you will see some maintenance work related to your node. If there is no ongoing maintenance, feel free to open a support ticket to investigate your Issues and guide you accordingly.
To continue trusting us; we have published a few essential bits of highly important information for you. We want to be as transparent as possible and share all the information that we store and how we store and use them.
- Abuse Policy
- Subprocessors and Cookies
- Bug Bounty program
- Global privacy practices
- Password policy
- Username policy
- Refund policy
- Sensitive Data removal policy
- Terms of Service
- We assess third-party partners and vendors for fit and security risk based on the services they provide. We also make sure the right technical and contractual commitments are in place.
- We use N+1, Tier 3 data center vendors with your availability and security in mind—and with physical security.
- We use private VLANs at our network providers: Novoserve.com and YISP.nl to keep the data safe and secure and to avoid possible sneaking.
As we describe in our Terms of Service and on our security page, we do our utmost to ensure that Machi-Systems is safe and secure. To help us protect it further, you can help us in the following ways:
- Adhere to our password policy. You can read our password policy here.
- Moderate your account sharing, do not share your account with people you do not know.
- Notify Machi-Systems if you notice any unauthorized use of or access our platform through your account, including any unauthorized use of your password.
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA). (Coming soon!)
Report a security event, vulnerability, or abuse
- Please notify Machi-Systems support to report a security event, like unauthorized account usage or a suspected data breach.
- Report a vulnerability. Please visit our Bug Bounty Program for detailed information on how you can report any vulnerabilities and get rewarded.
- Remove sensitive data. Need sensitive data removed from Machi-Systems? See our Machi-Systems Sensitive Data Removal Policy
- Read our Content Abuse Policy and how you can report any copyright content abuse.
We hope you’ve found this doc useful. Is anything missing? If so, email us at email@example.com and we’ll get it sorted for you.
Questions? Send us a note and we’ll get right back to you.