At Machi-Systems, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase.
- If you have any questions about our services, please don’t hesitate to ask us through our Official Support Ticket System.
- If you attempt to resolve issues with Support staff and feel that the products you purchased do not best fit your requirements, we want to make things right through this policy.
Machi-Systems offers a prorated refund to all new clients within thirty days from the purchase of your first slot. You can purchase any of our plans to test, and if that does not satisfy your needs, you can cancel your slot when sending a refund ticket.
- You must be a new client and have purchased your first slot from Machi-Systems.
- If you purchase multiple slots from us, you are allowed a one-time refund of one Basic plan, one Bronze plan, one Silver plan, one Gold plan, or one Platinum plan. These are counted within seven days of purchasing your first slot.
All of our refunds are calculated on a prorated basis. This means that you only pay what you’ve used, which is your traffic usage.
- Traffic usage below 95% is considered for a full refund.
- Above 95% traffic usage, the refund will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- If you purchased a slot with billing cycles of quarterly or annually, you would be refunded for the remaining months of your purchase.
Requesting a Refund
- Open a Support Ticket to contact us for your refund.
Exceptions for Refund
- Payments using Coinbase (cryptocurrencies) are strictly not refundable
- Traffic Addons
- Any user that violates our Terms of Service
PayPal Subscriptions and Overpayments
Machi-Systems cannot manage your PayPal subscriptions on your behalf at any stage of service. It is your sole responsibility to cancel your PayPal subscription with Machi-Systems.
Any overpayment(s) on service(s) are non-refundable and will be added to your Machi-Systems account credit, which can be accessed and used as credit on future invoices/services.
Chargebacks & PayPal Disputes
When opening a service with us, you agree to contact us first regarding any issues. The use of a PayPal dispute or a chargeback to forcibly revoke funding from us is considered a violation of our Terms of Service.
Any client who commits either of these actions will be blacklisted from the purchasing and usage of our services in the future.
We hope you’ve found this doc useful. Is anything missing? If so, email us at email@example.com and we’ll get it sorted for you.
Questions? Send us a note and we’ll get right back to you.