Standard Web Support Service Level Agreement
Our Standard Web Support & Maintenance SLA
Standard Web Support Service Level Agreement
The purpose of this document is to establish a two-way understanding between the Client and Machi-Systems, LLC. (US) regarding the web support services available. The document lays out the practices regarding the web support that Machi-Systems will follow. These practices are intended to yield a high-quality, reliable web experience for eligible customers.
This Service Level Agreement specifically describes the web support services provided by Machi-Systems.
This Service Level Agreement applies to Machi-Systems’ developed and hosted websites.
Web Support is provided by the most efficient method available. Currently, opening a ticket via email is the recommended approach, but assistance may also be obtained via telephone or in person. If you need priority service, contact your point person via telephone or text message and request web support assistance.
Web support services include:
2.2.1 Initial Consultation
- Meeting with Clients to determine their requirements
2.2.2 Design and Construction
- Construction of draft pages/site
- Collection, review, and implementation of customer feedback
2.2.3 Deployment and Upkeep
- Assistance with the posting of pages/sites to the appropriate web server(s)
- Assistance with the posting new content
2.2.4 CMS/Content Migration
- Moving existing content to CMS
- Providing training in maintaining site content
2.2.5 Maintenance of WordPress and Plugins
- Machi-Systems shall maintain WordPress, and the associated plugin software patches, to reasonably upkeep the security and resilience of the website platform and meet industry-set good practice standards. Installation procedures shall include good practice change and release management practices, including proactive communication with the Customer.
- Check backups of the website database and site files (once a month)
- Optimize the WordPress database
- Perform SPAM & revisions cleanup
- Run regular security and performance scans
3.1 Machi-Systems Support Responsibilities
Machi-Systems will provide the infrastructure, technology, personnel, processes, and monitoring tools necessary to deliver web support as described in this document to:
- Meeting response times associated with the priority assigned to individual service requests.
- Assist with posting content provided by the Client to the appropriate area of the client’s website as agreed.
3.2 Client Responsibilities
Client responsibilities in support of this Agreement include:
- Using the standard contact methods (see Section 4 below) to request web support services
- Reviewing draft design concepts, web page suggestions, ticket replies, and all other communication dependencies in a timely fashion.
- Regularly reviewing page content for which they are responsible for and communicating any required updates or new content to Machi-Systems in a timely fashion.
3.3 Support Limitations
Machi-Systems provides support and ongoing maintenance for the usage and placement of text and/or graphic content for Machi-Systems’ Client websites. When applicable, Machi-Systems may obtain assistance from the Client’s web hosting provider on their behalf by initiating a support ticket.
4.1 Web Support Requests
Machi-Systems offers two methods to submit web support requests.
4.1.1 Support Ticket via Email
Sending an email to Machi-Systems firstname.lastname@example.org is the recommended method for requesting web support assistance. Unless designated urgent, requests made via email will be processed in the order in which they are received during normal hours of operation.
Urgent support requests may be made by telephone at +1 570-820-2060. Messages left during out-of-hours will be processed the next business day. If you need priority service, contact your point person via telephone or text message to request web support assistance.
5.1 Hours of Coverage
Web content management support is provided by Machi-Systems Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM EST, on regular business days.
5.2 Response Times
Machi-Systems will use the following guidelines to prioritize web support requests with the goal of beginning to work on the problem within the target timeframe. Actual response times may be shorter or longer depending on the volume of requests being handled at any given time.
|Time-sensitive issue||Code issues, service outages, performance issues, or other outages
Example: The website goes offline due to an unknown reason.
|2 Business Hours|
|General Support Question||General Content changes
Example: Customer needs assistance posting an updated PDF form that needs to be posted.
|Within 1 business day|
|Added functionality requests||Adding site functionality
Example: Customer needs assistance with creating a new form for the website.
|Within 3 business days
Depending on the complexity of the requested added functionality, a meeting to discuss the project timeline may be necessary. This will be scheduled within 3 business days.
|Web project consultancy||Project-related discussions
Example: The Customer knows what they want to achieve on their web page but is unsure of the tools and expertise required to meet the goal.
|A meeting will be scheduled to determine the project timeline within 3 business days.|
5.3 Other Requests
Requests not covered in the scope of this service can be submitted through email to email@example.com.
6.1 Web Content Maintenance
When content publishing exceeds the knowledge of the Client, Machi-Systems will accept requests for web content updates and revisions through any of the following channels listed under Requesting Service.
6.2 Web Service Changes
From time to time, the platform—or other software used in the construction and maintenance of websites for which Machi-Systems has a responsibility—may change. Our skill sets stay up-to-date to encompass these changes.
7.1 Performance Reporting
Upon request, the following monthly performance and availability reports will be published for review:
- Website uptime
- Updates carried out
- Security issues/fixes
7.2 SLA Reviews
Machi-Systems (“Document Owner”) is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties.
This Agreement is posted to the following location and made accessible to all stakeholders:
We hope you’ve found this doc useful. Is anything missing? If so, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it sorted for you.
Questions? Send us a note and we’ll get right back to you.